I needed a quick dinner so that I could get the family out the door and to the Science Fair for my son and middle school scheduling night for my daughter. So, this was another to-go dinner. As anyone who has read my posts in the past knows, at least two nights a week my family eats dinner in the car. I refuse to go through drive thru or get take-out when I know I can give them something to eat that I can control what it is made from.
This recipe fit all the things I needed.
- 1 bag of egg noodles, wide, boiled to al dente
- 1 28 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 2 TBSP oregano
- 2 tsp powdered garlic
- 1/2 cup plus 2 TBSP Kraft Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes, if desired
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 package of pre-sliced…
View original post 335 more words