The combinations of pizza toppings are endless. With Pillsbury’s pizza dough, it’s really easy to create different kinds and sizes of pizza goodness. JC and I decided to try our hands at a chicken pesto pizza. I found that the great thing about making pizza is that there is no exact measurements, you simply layer on as much or as little of the ingredients as you want to.
- 1 roll of Pillsbury’s pizza dough
- Shredded chicken
- Pesto sauce
- Sundried tomatoes
- 1 bag of shredded mozzarella
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Roll out the pizza dough into desired shape and size. Make sure that thickness of the dough is even throughout.
- Follow the directions on the can for pre-baking the pizza dough.
- Spread the pesto sauce on the pre-baked pizza dough. Make sure to leave room for a crust!
- Spread a layer of the shredded mozzarella and top…
View original post 52 more words